Slider

Healthy Life - ADVOCARE

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

At the beginning of the year I was so focused about eating healthy and working out...and then life just got in the way :(
I did really well in January making sure to plan our meals,
and make time to get a workout in at least every other day.
I hit my Dietbet goal (read about it here) in February and then stopped everything.
I still plan out our meals for the most part, but I got lazy.
We started picking up fast food again, eating Girl Scouts cookies, etc.
If I want to feel good about myself I needed to get back to the goals I set at the beginning of the year!

What does that mean?


Bringing Advocare back into my life.
I have always taken vitamins and supplements, 
but I have never found a product line or company that works as well as Advocare does for me.


The 24 Day Challenge is like a reset button for your body.
The best part about the challenge is you get to eat!
I have never been one for fad diets or liquid cleanses.
Advocare lets you eat...A LOT!
I munch on and off all day long, but during the challenge you need to focus on what you are eating and when. 

The hardest thing about the challenge is giving up pop, coffee and alcohol.
I don't drink all the time by any means, but when you tell someone they can't have something you naturally start wanting it.
I actually gave up pop for lent, and like I said above I don't usually drink unless it is a special occasion or something.
I have become addicted to coffee in recent months though.
This will be tough!!!

But that is where Spark comes in!
I currently have grape, watermelon and cherry.
It is like drinking a healthy Kool-Aid that boosts your energy!

I don't want to bore you with all the products that Advocare offers. So, if you are interested in learning more just comment below, send me an email, or check out my personal site here.


Why am I posting this to the blog?

Because YOU are going to keep me accountable!
As well as Instagram and a few of my workout buddies :)

Yesterday was Day 1 for me!
Starting measurements and weight have been recorded and fresh, healthy, non-processed foods have been purchased.
I am ready to be the best me I can be!
And look and feel good doing it!

There are tons of recipes on Pinterest, and other blogs and websites that can help you out along the way.
I absolutely love reading about the results others have had!
They even offer cheat sheets to help you remember what to have when, and what foods to have or avoid.

Beach body here I come! lol!

What kind of supplements or vitamins do you use?
Have you tried Advocare before?





*I was not contacted by Advocare, nor am I receiving compensation to write this post.
This my personal opinion of the company and their products.

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts