Slider

Friday Favorites 1/29/21

Friday, January 29, 2021

Friday! We made it!
It felt like it would never get here this week.
But we are here and it is time to link up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!


I shared a bit about this on my What's Up Wednesday post, but I feel I need to share a little more today too :)
X has been killin' it over the last 3-4 months going to soccer lessons after school and on weekends.
We love all the things that his coach has taught him, but all the work that X has put into it as well has just made us so proud!
His travel team recently started practicing together again and his coach was blown away by X!
Life can be is stressful!
I feel like I am a taxi driver, mom, office manager, wife, etc. and barely have time to think.
But hearing and seeing how well X is doing makes me feel amazing and makes it all worth it :)

He was able to showcase some of those new skills in his first indoor game this past weekend.
He loved it!




After the game we stopped by one of our favorite restaurants for some yummy BBQ to celebrate how well he played and the team win!


I always have to wear team colors - that is just who I am.
I had a mix of black, white and gray to cheer on the boys.
My new necklace I received from Andrea went with it perfectly!


X's teacher assigned him and a classmate a math project for Kindness week at school.
They loved doing the math and the design!


Of course I had to snap a pic of my favorite guy without his mask by their work :)


Earlier this week I shared this photo of our house.
While it was a gloomy day here in Ohio, I decided to look beyond that.
I see a beautiful house we are making our home :)


We are still unpacking things all the time, so I was pleasantly surprised by all the bracelets I have!
I have rocked a few of them this week that I haven't seen since they were packed up almost 3 years ago!



A high school classmate recently shared this on Facebook and I couldn't reshare it fast enough!


Make sure you head to my Instagram stories and highlights to hear all about our Saves vs. Splurges with building our home!
And see the details on how to enter my monthly giftaway!
This month I am gifting a Target gift card to one lucky winner!

And that my friends is it for this week!
Wishing you all a fabulous weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts