Slider

Friday Favorites 1/15/21

Friday, January 15, 2021

Hello and Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika for another week of favorites!


I mentioned before I was gearing up for a new round of Faster Way.



I am currently finishing up my second week (out of 6) and feeling great!

With the weather on Christmas day we didn't get to see my brother for the holidays.
They were finally able to come down this past weekend to see the house and celebrate Christmas :)
Of course we had to take a goofy pic since we were eating our favorite Skyline Chili!


Did you see what happened on Sunday night?
My Cleveland Browns not only played in their first playoff game in 18 years, but they won!
They haven't won a playoff game since 1994!!!!


I'm a little nervous for this Sunday, but super excited to watch them take on the Kansas City Chiefs!!!
LET'S GO BROWNS!!!!!!

Even my little solar light knew the Browns won on Sunday night!
It was shining bright ;)


This week on #TheRealBuild we all talked about closet and storage spaces.
Head to my story highlights to hear about what we have, and make sure to check out the rest of the ladies in their highlights as well!


To find accounts joining us, head to the #TheRealBuild 

On the blog this week was one of my favorite monthly series.
Shay & Erika host Let's Look and this month was about coffee!


You know I couldn't miss that!

Yesterday I was a page straight out of the 90's!
Honestly, I believe I bought this flannel when I was in high school.
It's amazing considering I was barely 100 lbs. in high school.
Can you tell we wore things a bit baggier back then?
I asked on Instagram, but I would love to hear it here too....
What was your favorite grunge band?


One of the main reasons we put this window in our pantry...


And when I went to leave the house....


About the only reason I like living in the country ;)

And that is it for this week!
Soccer and football are on the docket for this weekend, and then X is headed back to in-person school on Tuesday!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!
And don't forget....



XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts