Slider

Friday Favorites 1/8/21

Friday, January 8, 2021

It's Friday!
I'm keeping things short and sweet this week!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!




I skipped favorites last week, but head here to hear all about our Christmas 2020.


And all the December things here :)


It was fun checking out my #Top9 this year!
Our home build was really popular!


We were exhausted from moving and handling the holidays, so we decided to keep NYE super low-key.
We did manage to muster up enough energy to have a Nerf battle ;)


Word of the year...GRACE!
It is so needed after 2020!


This past weekend I headed north for our annual Father/Daughter game with my dad.
Covid style of course!
It was great to see the Browns win against the Steelers, and even better to know that that win meant we were heading to the playoffs!!!!!


I can't wait to watch this guy and the rest of the team play on Sunday night and hopefully come away with a BIG WIN!!!!


X and I both had our locks freshened up this week.
This is by far his favorite part! lol!


And last but not least, this week on #TheRealBuild we talked all about our plumbing fixtures.
Head to my highlights to hear all about the fixtures we used in our home.


And on that note I'm out for this week!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts