Slider

Friday Favorites 1/22/21

Friday, January 22, 2021

It's Friday once again and that means it is time to link up with Andrea & Erika for Friday Favorites!


Mic had to make a quick trip out of state over the weekend, so that meant X and I were having a mom/son weekend.
Of course he had soccer practice Friday night and Saturday afternoon. 
We met my dad and stepmom for a quick bite to eat,
made a Target run,
picked up X's favorite Dunkin Donuts on Sunday morning,
ordered pizza,
and watched football.
He also finished up a timeline of his life for school 😍


On #TheRealBuild this week we covered all things flooring.
Yes, we actually talked about flooring early on but most of us didn't have a piece of flooring down yet ;)
This time around you can see what we picked actually installed :)
Head to my Instagram story highlights to see more of our flooring, or comment below if you want any further details on the images below.





What I wore Wednesday...was a new sweater I recently ordered from Amazon.
It is super lightweight, waffle knit, and can easily be tucked in too!
I picked up the gray and navy, but there are 13 colors to choose from :)


I shared some things that are keeping me amused this month on the blog this week if you missed it.
The biggest one...


I have tried off and on for the last couple of years to read through the Bible (I never have before), but I always get side tracked and don't finish.
I am following along with the daily readings in the Bible app and listening to the podcast each day.
I don't feel overwhelmed at all!
And I am really enjoying what I am reading and hearing :)

I asked some polls on Instagram about a new monthly giveaway I am kicking off this month.
Make sure to check out my Instagram page/stories for details soon on how you can enter!


I gave into the hype on my recent grocery trip and picked up the Safe + Fair granola in Honeycrisp Apple Pie and Key Lime Pie.
Oh my goodness!
I have only tried the apple so far, but it was delicious!!!
And no, I don't have a code or partnership with them....but I wouldn't mind it now ;)


And that my friends is it for the week!
I have a weekend full of soccer practices and a soccer game ahead of me.
Thankfully, all I have to do is watch ;)
And then watching football on Sunday!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts