Slider

Let's Look | Coffee

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

I always love this Let's Look series that Shay & Erika host!


They are kicking off 2021 talking about all coffee bar areas!



Honestly, mine isn't 100% done yet.
Here is my set up now that we are in our home...


Every morning as I make my first cup of coffee I can look out the window :)
I have had this particular Keurig for a year now, but just opened it up for the first time when we moved in here recently.
That side cup is to help you make your favorite cappuccino or latte :)
I use it off and on, but I mainly just make a flavored k cup from the jar and add some flavored creamer.

Speaking of flavored coffee and creamer....here are my favorites that I have on rotation right now.




I stock up on these three whenever I find them on sale or in season.
One of those guys with some French Vanilla Nut Pods in the morning and I am good to go!
If you follow Faster Way to Fat Loss or intermittent fasting, Nut Pods are great in the morning.
You can have up to 5 tablespoons without breaking your fast!
And believe me, I use every drop I can!
I'm a creamer with a bit of coffee kind of girl ;)


These days I have 1-2 more cups of coffee throughout the day.
Sometimes it is one of those flavors above, but a lot of the time it is just a basic plain breakfast blend k cup.
I just add some of my favorite creamer to it to make it perfect!
Honestly, Kroger coffee creamer is SO GOOD!
My go-to is the Creme Brulee flavor, but if they are out I grab the Vanilla Caramel.





I don't typically get Starbucks unless I am out grocery shopping or we are traveling.
But when I do go there I always order a tall, hot, non-fat White Chocolate Mocha with whip and caramel drizzled on top.
SO GOOD!


In the winter months I order the Caramel Brulee Latte :)
I just can't do iced coffee though...it tastes too much like coffee to me no matter how much flavoring and creamer you add.
But I will give in to a yummy frap on super hot days :)

How do you drink your coffee?
Are you a Starbucks or Dunkin person?
I would love to hear your favorites in the comments below :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts