Slider

Amazon Time | 2020 Favorites

Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Hello!
Raise your hand if you were happy to see 2020 get out of here 🙋🏻‍♀️
Really there was good and bad to 2020.
One of the good things....all the things we ordered from Amazon 😜
Today I'm looking back at my favorites from 2020 - those things I'm still using today and into 2021!


 
1. These Cushionaire Sandals (Burk Dupes) 
These became my go-to from the moment they arrived!
So comfy and go with absolutely everything!




2. Livho Sunglasses 2 pack
Sunglasses get scratched, lost, stretched out, etc.
This 2 pack is about $15 and there are multiple options to choose from.
These are great to keep extras in your car and your bag.
And at that price, who cares if you have to replace in a year!





3. Meat Chopper
Not sure why I didn't have one of these gadgets already since I cook ground beef at least once a week, but I didn't.
I snagged this guy and it has been so easy chopping up and browning ground beef now!




4. The What is/What was/Who was/etc books
X really likes these type of books.
So ordering groups of them every few months during the year was great to keep him loving what he was reading.
This is just a sample of the ones we picked up in 2020.




5. Tinkle Razors
I 100% admit that I shave my face!
These razors are so easy to use to remove that peach fuzz that we all have.
I would love to try dermaplaning sometime, but for now these work really well for a fraction of the price!


6. Beakey 5 pack beauty blenders
Basically...if you wear make-up, buy these now.
These work just as well (IMO better) than the high priced option.
A pack of 5 is $9!
And most of the time you can catch them on sale for even less!


7. Graphic Tees
You all know I'm a graphic tee junkie, and Amazon has a ton of them!
I picked up these early in the year and rocked them all summer long.
Throw a hoodie or cardigan over them and you can easily wear them year round :)





8. LoveHandle phone grip
Andrea shared this life saver and I couldn't order it fast enough!
I would love a Loopy case, but they only have 2 options for my phone and they aren't super fun or in stock :(
This is a great alternative and only $10!
So many colors to choose from, and the application to my existing case was easy peasy!



9. Levi's Jeans
Everyone needs a pair of go-to jeans!
These guys are it for me :)
They fit perfectly and hold up really well!



10. Soccer socks/Sports socks
These are nothing fancy, but when your child goes to soccer 6 days a week you get tired of washing the socks every other day of the week.
I grabbed a handful of these ($6 each) in multiple colors and now I don't have to panic looking for clean socks each day.




11. Bed sheets
With a new bed size, we needed new sheets.
I quickly grabbed this set and loved them so much I asked for more for Christmas!
Most of the king size colors are $30 and under!




12. 9' Christmas tree
Higher ceilings meant we needed a taller tree.
We moved in right before the holidays, so I didn't have a lot of time to research.
Plus, I didn't want to spend a fortune.
This guy fit the bill perfectly!
My cousin actually ordered the same one and loved it, so it definitely made me feel better about my purchase :)


Honestly, that isn't even all of my favorites!
What items did you purchase in 2020 and love?

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts