Slider

Super Bowl Party Attire

Monday, February 1, 2021

Before you get on me for sharing some ideas of what to wear on Super Bowl Sunday, let's be real for a moment...
Just because we are currently in a pandemic and the "rules" state no large gatherings,
stick to your immediate household only, etc. doesn't mean people are doing that.
And if your team is actually playing in the Super Bowl on February 7th I have a strong feeling you might just be hosting or attending a party with some non-family members ;)
No judgement either way you do it.

Now that I got that out of the way, I'm going to share some options for what to wear if you are hosting/attending/or just want to look festive at home on Super Bowl Sunday!

Personally, I am a jersey girl.
That is always the way I choose to show my team spirit.
But my team isn't in the big game this coming Sunday so what am I going to wear?
Probably something red ;)
With both the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Kansas City Chiefs primarily red, it makes things super easy this year for me...and you!

Want to go neutral?
No problem!




Ready to pick a side?
I got you covered!



Looking for something you can wear again and after the big game that doesn't scream football?
I have those for you too!



You can find all of these options and more in my Amazon store under Super Bowl Party!

And if you are looking to be funny (or don't really know anything about football), these are right up your alley ;)






You can find all items shown above in my Amazon store!
Head here to prime any of these items today to have them at your doorstep for game day!

Pair any of the tees or sweatshirts above with some jeans or comfy leggings and you are ready to go!
Don't want to do your hair?
Just throw on a baseball or stocking hat :)
One of the best parts of getting dressed for the big game (in my opinion) on Sunday is you don't have to dress up!
Just be comfy, casual, and wear some team colors!

So what are you wearing on Super Bowl Sunday?
And the bigger question...who are you cheering for?
Let me know in the comments below!

Check back this week for some crowd pleasing recipes to make for the big game!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts