Slider

My Tula Haul & Skincare Routine

Tuesday, February 2, 2021

Do you ever find yourself loving something, but feel the the need to try something new from time to time?
Over the last couple of years that is exactly what has happened to me with my skincare products.
I loved using products from TULA, but was sucked into trying new brands and products off and on.
Every time coming back to those TULA products because they really did/do amazing things for my skin.
The only downside for me was they didn't have any anti-aging products.
Which when you are in your 40's you desperately need ;)
I was pleasantly surprised to see how the TULA brand has added so many new products to their line up, including some anti-aging products!
I couldn't place an order fast enough!
By the way, this post is in no way sponsored (TULA if you are reading I wouldn't mind that).
I just wanted to share my latest haul of some of my favorite skincare products :)
I do have a 20% off code for you at the end of this post though :)

So here is what I ordered...


Tried and True Products
the cult classic purifying face cleanser - This is the #1 product I would recommend to someone who is new to Tula! It is gentle enough for sensitive skin, yet still does an amazing job of removing my makeup every day. I use this cleanser in the morning in the shower, and then as my step 2 wash in the evening. More on that below.

sensitive skin treatment drops calming vitamin b serum - While this product is fairly new, I have been using them every day for a couple of months now. Disclaimer: I'm not sure if it is this product or a combination of what I am using, but the redness I typically have all over my face has definitely subsided.

super soothe calming sensitive skin moisturizer - Another product I have used for a couple months now. My skin was severely dry and irritated when I picked this up in the late fall. It is perfect for during the day under my makeup. It is super light, but provides a lot of moisture that my skin drastically needs.

revive & rewind revitalizing eye cream - Just like the rest of my face, my under eyes were SO DRY heading into the winter months. Within a couple of days this eye cream restored all the moisture I was missing. I have used this cream on and off for years.

24-7 moisture hydrating day & night cream - The #2 product I would tell any new to Tula person to get! This cream is life changing for me! Just like the cleanser and eye cream, my skin practically changed overnight when I used it. It provides so much moisture to my skin! It is light enough to use day or night, but I tend to use it at night only.

face filter blurring & moisturizing primer (not pictured) - I use this when I just want a super lightweight coverage on my face. It is white, but quickly changes colors in your fingertips with the warmth of your skin. It just naturally adjusts to your skin tone. Perfect for those no makeup makeup days :)

get toned pro-glycolic 10% resurfacing toner (not pictured) - This toner is really lightweight and doesn't leave your skin feeling tight and dry. One to two pumps for me goes along way, so I didn't need to order it yet. I just apply with my fingertips to not lose the product in a cotton pad.


New To Me Products
firm up deep wrinkle serum - I just started using this so I don't have a full review yet. However, it is the first wrinkle serum/cream I have used that didn't immediately dry out my skin. Fingers crossed this product shows some wonderful results.

#nomakeup replenishing cleansing oil - Again, just started using this oil but it is really close to being a top Tula product for me! It takes all my makeup off with ease and leaves my skin so soft! I double cleanse at night so I use this as my first wash, and then follow-up with the cult classic cleanser.

rose glow & get it cooling & brightening eye balm (not pictured) - I just picked this up this weekend at Ulta after watching all of Amber Massey's stories. To be honest, I had purchased the original eye balm a couple of years ago and didn't think it worked well for me. My skin can be super shiny, so it just drew more shine to my face than I needed. But after listening to Amber and hearing that the rose glow balm had retinol qualities I decided to give this one a try. I have only used this a couple of times, so I will have to report back to you once I get a better idea if it lives up to the hype.

That seems like a lot of products! lol!
I don't use them all at the same time ;)

Morning Skincare Routine
1. Cleanse with the cult classic (typically in the shower).
2. (Once out of the shower) Apply 1-2 pumps of the resurfacing toner with fingertips and pat into skin.
3. Apply 1-2 drops of the sensitive skin drops with fingertips and pat into skin.
4. Apply a dime size amount of the super soothe moisturizer to face and neck.
5. Finish with patting the revive & rewind eye cream under eyes and crows feet.
I just added a couple swipes of the rose glow balm (pat into skin) before I apply my makeup.

Evening Skincare Routine
1. Cleanse by applying the replenishing oil to dry skin and rinse off.
2. Double cleanse by applying the cult classic cleanser to my clairsonic facial brush.
3. Apply 1-2 pumps of the resurfacing toner with fingertips and pat into skin.
4. Apply 1 pump of the deep wrinkle serum to problem areas with fingertips and pat into skin.
5. Apply 1-2 drops of the sensitive skin serum to the rest of my face with fingertips and pat into skin.
6. Apply a liberal amount of the 24-7 cream to my entire face and neck.
7. Finish with patting the revive & rewind eye cream under eyes and on crows feet.

Again, it seems like a lot but it only takes about 5 minutes to complete the morning and night routines.
And yes, I still have a clairsonic brush.
I was about to jump on the Tao facial brush bandwagon, but found my clairsonic while unpacking our bathrooms.
I still have a sleeve of the brush heads!
So I'm currently using that with the cult classic cleanser in the evening. 
Clairsonic just recently closed up shop, so I will most likely switch to a new brush when I run out of brush heads.

What brand of skincare do you use?
Are you using products that help with the aging process?

I will definitely report back with my thoughts on the new Tula products I am trying.
Want to give Tula a try?

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts