Slider

Friday Favorites 2/5/21

Friday, February 5, 2021

Hello Friday!
Boy, am I happy to see you!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika to share my favorites from the week!



In case you missed it, I had 3 other blog posts this week!
Who am I? lol!
I shared some new festive tops and ideas for what to wear for the big game on Sunday night.




I recently placed a huge Tula order of all my favorites and a few new products.


And I shared some super yummy Super Bowl eats that are sure to please the family and/or friends you watch the game with :)



I feel like a broken record at this point talking about X and soccer, but he just continues to amaze me.
He goes after school every day as well as on Saturdays to this little pole barn for lessons.
This past Saturday he practiced with all the older kids and did so well!



Lazy Friday night at home :)
I never really liked just hanging out at home until we moved into our new house.
Now it isn't so bad ;)


And I'm right back to soccer! lol!
X played great in his futsal game this past weekend.
All that practice is truly paying off!


And I'm only sharing this next pic because we rarely come across other kiddos named Xavier.
The kid across from him was named Xavier, and they called him X the whole game too!
Makes me wonder if he will encounter him again on the soccer field in the future :)


#TheRealBuild this week was all about our stairs.
Head to my story highlights for all the details on measurements and materials we used.





I made a quick run to Walmart the other day after work and saw the cutest and coziest sweatshirts!
There were 6 different options, but these were my favorites :)
And they are under $13!
I don't see these online yet, but they had plenty of sizes still available in my local store.




I held back from buying one of them this time, but I did pick up a couple pairs of shoes I had my eye on.
I'm not sure what influencer shared these shoes, but I knew I wanted them as soon as I saw them!



I also grabbed another pair of combat boots that I have been looking at for months!
They were on clearance for $8 in store!


And last but not least, I quickly snapped this pic after dropping X off at school.
It doesn't do it justice!
The reservoir near our house was completely snowed/iced over and all the trees were covered in a blanket of snow.
It was stunning!


And that my friends is it for the week!
Another weekend of soccer practices and games, followed up by one of my favorite days of the year...
Super Bowl Sunday!!!!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts