Slider

What's Up September

Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Hello! Happy Wednesday!
Can you believe it is the last day of September already?
Once school and sports started this month just flew by!
I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay for another month of What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
Monday - Pulled Pork & Sweet Corn
Tuesday - Chili
Wednesday - Out! - It's a busy night!
Thursday - Chicken & Dumplings
Friday - Pizza
Saturday - Football Food with Friends
Sunday - ???

What I'm reminiscing about...
A simpler life just last month ;)

What I'm loving...
This weather!
Just praying it doesn't get cold too quickly.

What we've been up to...
If we aren't at soccer practice or a game, we are at football practice these days.



What I'm dreading...
Nothing at the moment!

What I'm working on...
This post, my To-Do List, and drinking my cup of coffee ;)

What I'm excited about...
In case you missed it our countertops were installed last week.
I'm still beaming from ear to ear :)


What I'm watching/reading...
Cleveland Browns football on the weekends! Wahoo!
Other than that we have been watching Downton Abbey.


To be honest, I have never had any interest in the show.
Mic mentioned it and I reluctantly decided to give it a try.
I really enjoy it!
It is actually more funny than I expected.


What I'm listening to...
At the moment I have my earbuds in listening to a mix of Halloween music at my desk :)


What I'm wearing...
My denim jacket is still on repeat, but I have mixed a few sweaters in on the colder mornings.

I kicked off this month in a very festive look...


I shared what I have been wearing to work lately...


And how I celebrated the first day of fall...


What I'm doing this weekend...
Watching X play soccer!


And hanging out with friends!

What I'm looking forward to next month...
Lots of soccer games, football games, and Ohio State football is back.

What else is new...
Nothing else at the moment :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts