Slider

Friday Favorites Week #38

Friday, September 18, 2020

Oh Friday...I am so glad you are here.
While we didn't have the best start today,
I will forgive you ;)

Let's catch up on the last couple of weeks!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika :)


My favorite cookies are back right now!
I am not a big cookie fan, but I do enjoy the orange creme Halloween Oreo's and the red creme ones for Christmas.
I'm not sure what it is, but those orange and red ones just taste better than the originals to me :)



I made a Target run and found my favorite winter coffee back on the shelf!
This stuff is SO GOOD!!!


Mic and I managed to have a impromptu dinner date just the two of us and I wasn't mad about it :)



We celebrated Labor Day with one of my favorite activities :)


We woke up that Tuesday morning it was time to head off to work and 3rd Grade!


Of course followed by soccer and football practices all week :)
#gobigorgohome



Today X is finishing up his second week of being back to school and I am ending my second week back to the office.

In other news....

On the blog I shared what I have been wearing to work recently :)



And a yummy dish that I think you will love!



If you are in the market for some velvet hangers, I found this box of 50 at Sam's Club for just $13!


And last but certainly not least (and the reason this post is so delayed),
My Cleveland Browns won last night on Thursday Night Football!!!


X has another soccer practice this evening, and then gets to officially kick off game season on Sunday!
I can't wait!

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts