Slider

Fall Is Here!

Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Hello and Happy Wednesday!
Fall is here my friends and I am all about it!
A pumpkin tee was the perfect way to celebrate the first day of fall yesterday!
Don't worry, it was a dress down day in our office ;)

I picked this festive tee up a couple of years ago and it is perfect for all the fall things!
I typically score my festive tees like this one on Jane.com, Etsy, or Target.
I linked some similar options below :)

I paired it with my must have denim jacket of course, some green jeans and my cognac booties.
Perfectly pulled together, perfectly me!


Fall Tees - Jane, Etsy
Denim Jacket - Kut from the Kloth
Jeans - Similar
Booties - Similar

Are you excited fall is finally here?
It is my favorite season for so many reasons.
The leaves change colors here in Ohio.
It's Football season!
Bring on all the cozy sweaters and boots!
It is the perfect season to sit outside by a bonfire.
The list is endless for me!

What about you?
What is your favorite thing about fall?

Linking up with the Style Six ladies and Nancy's Fashion Style :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts