Slider

Friday Favorites Week #36

Friday, September 4, 2020

Happy Friday! 🙌🏼
Today is another short and sweet week.
My computer has decided I no longer have access to my blog, reading other blogs, Pinterest, etc. 😭
Trying to write a post from my phone is 😬

But I'm linking up with Andrea and Erika for a few favorites from the week.




On the blog this week...

I shared my favorites from the month of August in The Feels!


And my Wannabe Wednesday look is perfect for this holiday weekend! 


The rest of the week was filled to the brim with appointments, meetings, and practices!

Fresh cut for X...


Countertop and glass meetings...


My inspiration for X's bathroom.


Soccer practice and a 3rd grade Zoom call!



And don't forget I'm hosting a fun photo challenge during the month of September!
I would love for you to join the fun!
Just use #Sept2020Challenge or tag me in your post!



Have a great holiday weekend friends!!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts