Slider

Apology

Tuesday, September 8, 2020

It's apology time.
I typically use my work/personal computer to write my blog posts, and have had little to no trouble doing so for years.
Well, last week that changed.
My work computer security tightened up and I no longer have access to Blogger or to even see my own blog! 😭😭
Everything is restricted!
I can't even look at other blogs!

I do have a new computer on its way to me, and as soon as it gets set up I will be back in business.

I whole heartedly apologize for the lack of posts and/or delayed link ups recently.
I will post my schedule for all the fun as soon as I have access again.

Writing this from my phone is just 😬😬

I appreciate you all sticking with me ☺️

Have a great week and I will 🤞🏼 be back to normal next week!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts