Slider

Friday Favorites Week #40

Friday, October 2, 2020

Let's get right to the Friday Favorites!
Linking up with Andrea & Erika :)



Backing up to last Thursday evening for this favorite :)
Mic had his end of the season golf banquet, which meant X and I were on our own for dinner after soccer practice.
You didn't have to ask us twice what we wanted for dinner...Skyline Chili (Cincinnati style chili) is one of our favorites!


X had never tried cheesecake before, so when I saw they had pumpkin cheesecake from The Cheesecake Factory I had to introduce him ;)


He couldn't imagine cheese and cake together, until he tasted it.
He was a fan of this one!


Friday night I had to run a few errands and came across this sign that is a new favorite!


And I finally tried the Pumpkin Cream Cold Brew from Starbucks that everyone has been raving about.
Not gonna lie, I wasn't a fan.
It was so strong!!!!
I am a cream with a bit of coffee type of person.
I think I'll stick to my fall favorites - PSL and the Salted Caramel Mocha :)


Saturday morning X and I headed out to watch his old rec soccer team play, and then caught some of this friends in their game after.
He loved getting to go watch them :)
I loved getting to spend some time with my favorite guy :)


Sunday evening after the Browns win 🙌🙌, we had Dinner in a Pumpkin at my in-laws house.
Don't worry, I will reshare the recipe on Tuesday :)



I watched my favorite guy play in his first flag football game of the season on Wednesday evening.
It was cold and rainy, but the boys had a lot of fun!


And a fellow mom took some pics of her son with her nice camera and snapped a few of X too! :)



X started a new afterschool soccer program this week and it is his new favorite thing to do!
He was so ready for practice last night to show off some of the things he has learned this week :)


On the blog this week I shared my The Feels for the month of September.


And all the happenings in my What's Up Wednesday post!


And that is it for this week!
Looking forward to hanging with friends, watching football, and more soccer.

Have a wonderful weekend friends!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts