Slider

Let's Stay Home | Building Updates

Thursday, October 15, 2020

It's Thursday!!!
Today I'm sharing a few updates from the house that you may have seen on my Instagram.
But don't worry, I'm sharing a few new things too!

First on my list of updates is countertops!
I'm in love with them!


These are quartz countertops in a matte finish with a chiseled edge.
We did the same countertops and edge throughout the entire house and I couldn't be happier with that decision :)

And we have island lights!
We bought these lights 1 1/2 years ago!
I still love them and was so happy to see them hung :)
We have two bigger ones that hang in our dining space as well.


Not a big thing, and still a bit of an eye sore...
The brick was filled in where the old part of the house meets the new.
Don't worry, it will all get painted black so you won't notice the difference in color ;)


I shared this photo last week too, but it deserves another share in my opinion ;)
Those floors are even more beautiful in person!
So are the doors ;)


The glass was installed in X's bathroom and it so pretty!
I know, it's clear glass...but it still looks pretty!
Unfortunately, they installed a smaller size than what we ordered so they will be replacing it in the next few weeks with a bigger door.
The door swings all the way open so you don't have to have the glass in the way if you want to soak in the tub :)


Another view of the floors throughout the kitchen :)
Don't mind the junk all over :/


I don't share too much of the original part of the house that we kept because it won't be getting updated right away.
But they are laying the floors in there now.
I can't wait to get this room cleaned up, the brick painted black, and those dark beams removed.
And we are thinking about removing that buck stove and just making it a wood burning fireplace now that we don't need it to heat the whole house ;)


All the faucets arrived this week and I am anxiously waiting for them to be installed!
Here is a sneak peek of the one that will be in our kitchen :)


We walked into the house quickly on Wednesday evening and found the rest of the interior doors hung!
Loving that pantry door!


And that is all for the updates today!
Don't forget to link up your home related posts below :)

If you have any questions on products or finishes we chose don't hesitate to ask!

XOXO ~ Vanessa


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts