Slider

Friday Favorites Week #43

Friday, October 23, 2020

Hello there!
Did you miss me this week?
I had every intention of posting all this week, but life and work just got in the way.
I do have a few posts planned for next week, so things should feel more normal.

I am least popping on here to share my favorites from this past week.
Linking up with Andrea and Erika :)



Here is a sneak peek of what was installed at the house last Friday...


Eek! I'm so excited!!!

The rest of the weekend had us at soccer games!




As we get closer to the finish line for the house more things are being installed.
Doors and handles, faucets, etc.




I can't wait to see it finally come together very soon!

This week was an odd one since school was cancelled on Tuesday due to positive Covid tests.
We made it a half day at the office for X and I :)


Wednesday was back to school and the first day of 3rd grade testing.
Followed by X playing an amazing game on Wednesday evening.
His team won their game and are headed to the championship next week!



And yes, it was really that dark!

And that is it for this week!
We have a full weekend of soccer once again :)

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts