Slider

Friday Favorites Week #44

Friday, October 30, 2020

Happy Friday!
Linking up with Andrea and Erika again today :)



Earlier this week a friend shared this and I just loved it 💜


On Friday, we headed southwest to Dayton, Ohio for a weekend of soccer.
Our first stop was Smokey Bones for some yummy BBQ!


We were up pretty early Saturday morning and ready for the cold and games ahead of us.


Unfortunately, the games didn't go our way on Saturday :(
But we still had a fun dinner out with a couple of teammates and parents :)




Up and ready to go for an afternoon game on Sunday.
I was multi-tasking trying to watch the end of the Cleveland Browns game while X was playing ;)
Good news...both teams won!!!



And this is what happens when you have 11 sets of parents all trying to take a pic of the team at the same time. 🤣



In other news....

On #TheRealBuild this week we discussed our pantries!
You can head to my highlights on Instagram to check out our plans for our pantry, the dimensions, and see all the pantries of the other ladies :)


I shared my monthly feels on Monday :)


And I linked up with Sheaffer and Shay for What's Up Wednesday!



X's flag football team played for the championship on Wednesday night, but unfortunately came up short in the end.
We are so proud of how X played this season, and thankful they were able to have a season :)


This is completely off the wall, but I looked down yesterday and the odometer on my car said....


Beverly Hills 90210 was and still is one of my favorite shows of all time!
I never missed an episode in the 10 years the show was on!
And that is a true accomplishment since we didn't have DVR, OnDemand, or YouTube back then! ;)

One more thing before I go...

X is having his class Halloween party today and I won't be able to go :(
No parents are allowed in the school this year due to Covid.
This is the first time I have ever missed a class party for him.
So we quickly snapped a pic before school in his Reaper costume together :)


And that is it for this week!
We have another weekend full of soccer in the cold.
Wish me luck that I don't freeze!

Have a great weekend friends!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts