Slider

The Feels | October

Monday, October 26, 2020

It's time for The Feels for October!


Favorite Meal?
The yummy hibachi steak meal I had at Wokano for a quick anniversary celebration with Mic.
So good!

Favorite Movie/TV Show/Book?
If I have to pick just one, I will go with Downton Abbey.
I can't believe I enjoy it as much as I do!
I am currently making my way through season 4 :)

Favorite Activity?
Watching X play football and soccer this past month.
He has really come into his own and it sure is fun to watch!

Favorite Moment?
Getting to take X to his first overnight soccer tourney this past weekend.
While it was cold, and the outcome wasn't what we would have liked...it sure was fun!
I love getting to get away from normal life for a bit and that is exactly what this past weekend did for us :)

Goal for November?
Fingers crossed....move back into our house!!!!!
It has been two and half long years, and we are more than ready to be back in a house and living our lives again.

Anything Else That Made October Feel Good?
The Cleveland Browns are killin' it!
They are 5-2!!!
It has been a long time since I could be happy on Sundays ;)

Now it's your turn!
Link up your monthly feels below :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts