Slider

What's Up October

Wednesday, October 28, 2020

Happy Wednesday!
Linking up with Sheaffer & Shay for another month of What's Up Wednesday!


What we're eating this week...
Monday - This & That (What happens when I haven't been grocery shopping yet)
Tuesday - Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Wednesday - Tacos & Basmati Rice
Thursday - Pizza & Donuts (It's Trick-or-Treat tradition!)
Friday - ???
The Weekend - ???


What I'm reminiscing about...
All the Halloween costumes X has worn over the years :)


2012 - Penguin
2013 - Perry the Platypus
2014 - TMNT Michelangelo
2015 - T-Rex
2016 - Ninja
2017 - Tom Brady
2018 - Crackshot Nutcracker (Fortnite)


2019 - Skull trooper (Fortnite)


2020 - Grim Reaper (totally fitting for this year 😜)


What I'm loving...
#TheRealBuild ladies!



While we came together because we are all building homes, the friendship we have formed has been more amazing than I can explain :)


What we've been up to...
Soccer and football practices and games on repeat!











What I'm dreading...
I'm ever so slightly dreading moving.


But honestly, I'm so excited to move back into our house that the process won't be as terrible as previous moves ;)


What I'm working on...
Wrapping my head around the idea that our house is almost done! lol!
It has been 2 1/2 half loooooooong years!
It doesn't feel real that our house is almost done!


What I'm excited about...
The holidays!
🤞 we will be in our new home enjoying all that Thanksgiving & Christmas have to offer :)



What I'm watching/reading...
We are still loving Downton Abbey!
Finishing up season 4 very soon :)


The only reality show I can handle is Dancing with the Stars.
I just love dancing in general so it makes it easy to watch and not get caught up in any drama ;)
While I am cheering for Nelly and AJ, Nev is amazing!!!


And I can't get enough football these days!
When I'm not at one of X's games on the weekend, you will find me watching all the college and NFL games!


Those smiles are because my Browns are 5-2!!!!


What I'm listening to...
Christmas music!
I just couldn't wait any longer!
From Spotify to YouTube, I'm listening to it all!





What I'm wearing...
Boots and sweaters!
And I love every minute of it! :)


What I'm doing this weekend...
Another soccer tournament, but thankfully it is local this time!


What I'm looking forward to next month...
I mentioned this the other day, but I'm hoping we will be moving back into our house!!!


Soccer and football season are also coming to a close for X, so hopefully we will have time to start making our house a home :)


What else is new...
We finally hung out with friends we haven't seen in months!
If felt so good!



And we celebrated our 14th wedding anniversary :)


And that is it for the month of October!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts