Slider

Prime Time!

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

What better days to share what I have been priming lately than on Prime Days!


First up...Jeans!
I was always a Levi's girl growing up, and recently I found my way back to them.
These Modern Skinny Jeans fit perfectly!
And come in multiple wash and inseam options.
I went with the 29 inch inseam and they are perfect for me at almost 5'6".
I grabbed the Noir/Gold - Legacy and Bae - Waterless washes this time, but plan on grabbing a few more very soon.



X likes wearing a regular mask for school, but for soccer and football a neck gaiter works best.
I picked up this 2 pack in black and white for him and they fit great!


X also needed some items for when they have indoor recess at school, so I grabbed him these Math Dice ;)
I am hoping he doesn't pick up on the fact that they are a learning tool as well as a game. lol!


I have been on a roll ordering things for X apparently. ;)
I grabbed some more of the Who was/What was/Who is books for him to read at home.
He absolutely loves these books!
This time around I picked up the Kobe Bryant book for him.


These lanyards have been great for X while at school.


And this touchless thermometer has been a dream to use each morning!



Now I'm off to shop Prime Days!
What are you shopping for these days?
I'm hoping to score some good deals.
I will share all my finds on my Amazon store front, so make sure to check there often for updates :)

XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts