Slider

Calling All Camo

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

As soon as I saw the prompt for today I was excited!
Camo is hands down my favorite print to wear!
I have a lot of it too!
If my friends spot something in camo that they think I would love, they shoot me a text/email to let me know about it :)

I even got X on the camo train a few years ago and he loves it almost as much as me!
He has coats, tees, pants, shoes, backpacks, etc.!

Vests & Jackets
I picked up this camo vest about a year ago at TJ Maxx and I love it!
It can be paired with so many things.
On Monday I actually paired it with my olive/brown faux suede t-shirt dress and booties.
Similar vest - Amazon Prime
Similar dress - Altar'd State 
BP. booties - Nordstrom

I have this puffer vest (no longer available) too :)

This lightweight bomber style jacket is a go-to layer in the Fall.
It too goes with a lot!
I paired it with a lace top, black dress pants and some leopard earrings for work last Fall.
Similar jacket - Amazon Prime
Leopard earrings - Nickel & Suede
Similar lace top - Amazon Prime

I wore that same jacket to the JT concert concert with friends!
This time I paired it with a black tank, black distressed skinny jeans, and some cognac booties :)
Articles of Society Jeans - Nordstrom Rack
Similar booties - Target

My camo jacket obsession doesn't end there!
I ordered two jackets from Abercrombie last Fall thinking I would return the one that didn't work out.
Well....they both worked out!
They are totally different weights.
This one below is my go-to winter jacket and it is perfect!
Similar coat - Amazon Prime

This one is the same great print and colors, but lighter and packable.
Lightweight Puffer (color looks slightly different) - Abercrombie


Tees & Sweatshirts
I have a vintage style camo tee that has faded so much from wearing it all the time that it is now reserved for bedtime.
I did just pick up a new one at Old Navy and it is great!
(Old Navy has a ton of camo print items online for the whole family!)

I have a faded style sweatshirt I picked up years ago as well that I love throwing on as soon as the temps drop.
And I just picked up this hoodie from Walmart for $10 and the camo thermal for under $9!



Camo pants
I added camo jeans to my closet years ago.
Unfortunately, mine are no longer available but these are the same brand and super similar.

I snagged these camo Spanx during the Nordstrom sale this summer, and I am anxiously waiting for the temps to drop so I can wear them.

And now I am on the hunt for some camo joggers to add to my closet :)


Camo shoes
Years ago I had some camo flats that I picked up from Target and wore them quite a bit.
So much so that they have been retired.
But I did just pick up these super comfy shoes from Walmart of all places and I love them!


Camo hats
Similar hat - Target

J.Crew Sweater - Nordstrom (forgot about it, until I found this picture)

I have the two baseball hats above, but I am always looking for more to add to my collection!
I think I need a winter hat/beanie now!


Camo scarves
I was gifted this handmade scarf from the amazing Deena @ Shoes to Shiraz a few years ago now.
I love it!
I even wore it for our family pictures last year!


Camo Earrings

Not only do I have this pair from Nickel & Suede, but I added a smaller version from Leafy Treetop Leather and love them as well.
They seriously go with everything!!!

I even have a camo planner for 2019!!!!

I told you I was obsessed! lol!
I bet I have even more than what I posted on here today!
If you want or need something camo print in your life, just shoot me a DM on Instagram or email me.
I would be glad to find what you are looking for :)

Now tell me how you rock camo!
Link up your blog post, comment below, 
or post on Instagram and tag me @xtremelyv and use hashtag #theblendedblogstyle :)




XOXO ~ Vanessa

17 comments:

  1. I think I need a camo jacket!! Cute looks!
    Jaymie
    www.jaymieashcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the long sleeve camo tshirt & the camo hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I officially dub you the CAMO QUEEN! Such cuteness and heck yeah, I’d keep the jackets too, lol!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! Some days I feel like it! My 40th birthday party in December is going to feature a little camo in it too 😊

      Delete
  4. OMG!! Love the camo sneaks!! I'm getting my post up soon!! Have the camo vest...have to add that to my post!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Um, hello Camo Queen! Girl, you are rockin' the camo! You have quite the collection and it looks fantastic on you!
    xo,
    Kellyann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🤣 I can't get enough of it! Thanks Kellyann! Have a good weekend!

      Delete
  6. haha, I do think this should have been your topic on TBB!!!! Now that you mention it, you are the queen of Camo and it looks so good on you! I'm currently trying to not buy a pair of camo sneaker wedges, they are the cutest thing EVER! I would have kept both jackets too, hehe, because obviously you NEEDED them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I would have grabbed this prompt in a second if it was available! 😊 Get them!!!

      Delete
  7. So many cute camo things! I keep seeing those shoes - I'm going to have to check out my Walmart and see if they have them. You are adorable in camo!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lana! Those shoes are super comfy too! Just like Sketchers!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts