Slider

TBB Asks | Cozy

Monday, September 3, 2018

It's the beginning of the month and that means it is time for TBB Asks!
Today is all about being cozy :)


1. Slippers: Yes or No?
Yep!
I actually asked for these for Christmas and I absolutely love them!


2. What is your favorite blanket?
Not sure I have one.


3. Thin or Thick Pillow?
Thick while I am watching TV in bed, and then I switch to a thin one.
But most the time I sleep right on the bed, no pillow because I am a stomach sleeper.


4. Favorite warm beverage?
Hot chocolate made with water, not milk.
And I am a brand snob too...I only like Swiss Miss :/


5. Robe: Yes or No?
Yes & No.
 I do have a Barefoot dreams cardigan style robe (no longer available) I throw on every now and then.
This one is super similar.


6. Favorite Comfort Snack Foods?
Honestly I have no idea.
Maybe some plain chips and french onion dip?
And keepin' things real here...no need to put the chips or dip in a bowl for me.
The bag and dip container are just fine.
And there is no clean up!
While looking for a picture of chips and dip I came across this and had to share the cheesiness!


7. Movies or TV Series Binge?
I guess I would say TV.
Honestly, I don't like sitting for that long watching the same thing.
Binge watching in general is not my thing.


8. Actual PJ's or Leggings?
Neither.
I like sweat pants or yoga pants on colder nights.
These are currently my favorites (and actually PJ pants, but I wear them more as joggers).


9. Do you cozy up on the couch or a chair?
Couch...we don't have any chairs in our living/family room currently.


10. Hoodie, T-Shirt or Sweater?
All of the above!
It just depends on the moment of the day or where I am at :)
I did just pick up this one for $10 this weekend!
Now I need the temps to drop so I can wear it!


Mondays can be hard to blog or share on social media in general.
So, TBB is here to help you out!
Check out the prompts below for each of the Mondays in September below.
And make sure you head to The Blended Blog to link up your Cozy post today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

10 comments:

  1. Ha ha, bag and dip container are fine by me too. Oh how I love a fresh bag of regular Lays. Love your slippers! Have a great day cozy cutie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I have a feeling we would get along really well with our Midwest ways 😉

      Delete
  2. I cannot sit for long either, girl. I feel ya! The cartoon had me giggling.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear I'm not the only one! All these people can binge watch things and I can't sit still for more than an hour!

      Delete
  3. I'm a total chips and dip gal- straight from the bag and container too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just one of the many reasons I think we would be very, very good friends 😉

      Delete
  4. I prefer eating things from the bag too! And soda from the can. That sweatshirt is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. popcorn from a bag for me.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts