Slider

Over the rainbow

Friday, September 28, 2018

What happens when you are sick most of the week?
You don't have a Friday post go live until sometime mid-morning to late afternoon ;)

Joining The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika today!


I picked up X from school the other day and it was pouring down rain!
But as the rain slowly stopped and the sun peeked out, we spotted this gorgeous rainbow!

We are HUGE theme people in our house!
So when I was grocery shopping this weekend I spotted these winter themed Lucky Charms and knew Mic had to have them! lol!
I know it isn't winter yet, but I had to snag them while they are out ;)

X had another soccer game on Tuesday night, but before things got started I received a text with his individual picture for this year :)
😍😍😍😍

The weather is finally starting to cool off around here, so the temps at game time were perfect!


Another game, another WIN!
These boys are really learning to play well together!
The end of the game tunnel is one of my favorite parts, and I think the kiddos like it too ;)


My mom came down for the game and gifted Reese Witherspoon's new book!
Eek!
I quickly flipped through it that evening, but I am looking forward to getting more into it this weekend :)


 On the blog Wednesday I shared all the goings on for September in my What's Up Wednesday post, including my latest outfits.
(Think plaid/flannel and comfy!)
I also took over TBB's Instagram account!
So much fun!


 Don't you love those little ads that pop up on Facebook or Instagram these days?
Typically I scroll right by them, but the evil genius that puts ads on my accounts knows me well!
I showed these to Mic and he even said I had to get them! lol!

What can perk you up when you aren't feeling well?
I visit to the salon to hang with one of your favorite people!
Kasey just gets me! She always has :)


 When can't leave work yet, you are doped up on cold meds, and you have finished all your work for the day....
You log into your DirecTV account and watch a couple of your recorded shows ;)
A Million Little Things is hands down my new favorite show!
SO GOOD!

I watched Manifest too and it was really good as well!
Are you watching either of these shows?
What did you think of them?

X and I are game planning for his upcoming birthday so we are cruising all the sites looking for football things.
He recently developed a thing for slap bracelets!
Do you remember those?
I had them when I was a kid!
He saw these and thinks they would be great for the goody bags at his party!

I always keep the ingredients for these easy and super yummy muffins from Mix and Match Mama on hand.
Last night was the perfect night to whip up a batch!
Now we have a perfect Fall treat for the weekend :)

Coming up for the month of October on here and The Blended Blog :)

And here are the questions for Monday!
I hope you will join us!

Calling it a day there!
Hope you all have had a great week and enjoy your weekend!
We have more soccer and football on our schedule!
Go Browns!!!!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. Slap bracelets seem to be a good thing for party favors. Great soccer pic! I'm going to have to see if any of the grocery stores in my area sells that Lucky Charms cereal.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts