Slider

July Ipsy Glam Bag

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

My July Ipsy Glam Bag arrived while I was away camping, so it was a great little treat to come home to :)
The theme this month is...Sensationally Sun Kissed.

While I am not a fan of pink, the bag is a pretty cute style.

Here is what I received...

Lavilin Jojoba Gel Cream (retail $21)
I will be slathering this cream on after my next workout!

Hang Ten Dark Tanning Oil SPF 8 (retail $11.99)
I don't usually use tanning oil because I usually don't have much time to be outside getting my tan on :( However, we are heading to a friend's house this weekend for a fish fry and swimming...so I am hoping to give this a try then.

bareMinerals 5in1 BB advanced performance cream eyeshadow in Divine Wine (retail $18)
I love all things bareMinerals so I was super excited to get this in my bag! This is my first time using a cream eyeshadow so I wasn't sure what to expect. It went on evenly and a little bit goes a long way. The color looks really dark, but once applied it faded to a more subtle shade of mauve-ish purple.
Now to see how long it lasts!

Pixi Beauty Mini Tinted Brilliance Balm in Pretty Pink (retail $14)
I tested out this balm and it goes on really easy and super smooth. I think it is more of a lip stain on me, so I added gloss over top for a slight sheen. It stays on really well!
The pink is just a bit too pink for me honestly. The color is nice, but I would prefer something a bit more subtle.

Pur Minerals Big Look Waterproof Mascara (retail $20)
I use mascara every day for work, and a lot of the time I wear it on weekends too.
I tried this one this morning while getting ready for work. The brush seemed a little odd compared to the normal ones I use, but it went on easily and didn't clump.

Do you receive a Glam Bag from Ipsy each month?
I would love to hear what you received in the comments below!

Click here to see my January, February, March, April, May & June Glam Bags :)

For $10 a month you receive 4-5 products in a new and fun makeup bag each month.
Usually 2 of the products are full size versions and the rest are sample or purse size.
Click here if you are interested in signing up!
You will answer a series of questions when signing up to make sure you are receiving items you would be interested in.
It is super easy!
And it is super fun to receive a new bag full of goodies each month :)


1 comment:

  1. I just signed up, and am on the "waiting" list...maybe I'll go ahead and click the option do get myself off the waiting list by doing and clicking on stuff...not sure what it entails.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts