Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Style Me Pretty & Ipsy

I failed for the most part at taking photos of what I wore this week :(

Linking up with the following today...
Sarah @ Tucker Up

pleated poppy



I wore this to work on Friday.
It was still pretty chilly outside, so I added my trusty denim jacket (similar) & floral scarf to the outfit for commuting purposes.
orange sweater - exact
purple gingham button down - exact color sold out
black dress pants - similar
black flats - similar, similar
necklace - similar


 Saturday was bridesmaid dress shopping, breakfast with my mom, running errands, 
and then our small group dinner later that night.
I needed an outfit that was comfy and went from day to night well.
military jacket - similar, similar
coral tee - exact on sale for $7.99
jeans - exact on sale for $34.80 & free shipping!
converse - exact
necklace - similar, similar

I promise to take more photos for next week!




All the products and even the bag are very natural this month.

Hang Ten Classic Sport SPF50  retail price $12.99
I am saving this to take to the beach with me!

Avene Thermal Spring Water retail price $18
This can be used as a toner, to set your make-up, etc.
I have used this over and under make-up, as well as just by itself.
Great product!

Balanced Guru No Frizz Organic Sesame & Lemongrass Balancing Oil retail price $25
When I run out of my Moroccan Oil I will be giving this one a try!

Boo Boo Cover-up in medium retail price $19.99
Crossing my fingers I don't need to use this product, but as klutzy as I can be...I am sure I will have a bruise soon to try this out :(

Pacifica Mineral Eyeshadow Duo #2 retail price $17 for 7 shade set
Great shade of purple and cream. Goes on easy and stays on well without using a primer.

Click here to sign up for an Ipsy Glam Bag today!
It is only $10 a month and you will receive 4-5 products inside a cute bag.
Plus, the products are affordable if you decide you would like to purchase.
And most the time you get a discount code to purchase the products if you like them!

See all the Ipsy Glam Bags I have received.
January, February, March
Eeek! Looks like I never reviewed April! I will get on that!



3 comments:

  1. oh love that last look! I keep vascillating on whether or not to buy a military jacket, just doesn't seem like my style, but when I see everyone else wearing them, I feel like I NEED one! What to do, what to do... I've never heard of Ipsy, so you pay $10 for that, and then you pay more if you want to keep? Or you get to keep all of that for the $10? Sounds interesting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sarah, I love the look of the military jacket on everyone but not sure i could pull it off. Decisions decisions.
    I need to look into Ipsy in canada... it must feel like getting a present every month!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to jump on this Ipsy train! I love all the bags I have seen! And I wish it was still sorta cool here in Texas!

    Thanks for linking up with me at Tucker Up!

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget