Wednesday, June 25, 2014

June Ipsy Glam Bag

My June Ipsy Glam Bag arrived a couple of weeks ago and I LOVE It!
The theme this month is "Pretty in Paradise".
Perfect for our upcoming beach vacation :)

Check out the Rebecca Minkoff bag...super cute!



Now let's get right to it and see what I got this month!


be a bombshell Lash Out Mascara in Intense Black (retail $15)
I am always a fan of mascara...especially a basic black or brown.
This goes on with ease and doesn't make my eyelashes stick together.
This is being added to my weekly rotation.

OFRA Universal Eyebrow pencil (retail $13)
I don't usually use anything to fill in my eyebrows, even though sometimes I think I should.
This pencil is super easy to use and the brown color I received is perfect for me.
It filled in my eyebrows without making them look or feel heavy or caked.
I think I might be using it more often :)

Realtree for her (full size retail $24.99)
This is the only thing I didn't like this month. I am not a perfume girl at all :(

NYX Butter Gloss in Creme Brulee (retail $5)
This gloss is the perfect shade of pink to add just a bit of color and shine to my lips.
I love the thickness of the gloss too!
Job well done Ipsy!

Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray (retail $6.99)
This is by far my favorite item I have received from Ipsy so far!
I love the smell of this spray, and it works great with my hair.
I am always trying to achieve a beach wave without my hair looking wet or crunchy...this spray is perfect!
Thank you Ipsy!!! I am in love!!!

I will say it again....Great job Ipsy!
This month my glam bag was fantastic!
All the products were well over my little $10 a month fee.

If you are interested in joining Ipsy, click here to register and fill out your profile to begin receiving your monthly glam bag.
You will receive 4-5 products in a new, cute bag every month.
And remember you keep all the products you receive.


Click here to see my past Ipsy glam bags.



1 comment:

  1. Cute. I need to sign up for those bags if you get all that.

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget