Slider

Favorite Things Party

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

It is that time once again to link up your favorite things under $10!

Make sure to check out Andrea & Erika's blogs to see what items they are sharing today!
I honestly just love linking up with these fellow moms!

My favorite thing this month is actually something I received in my June Ipsy Glam Bag.
The Marc Anthony Dream Waves Beach Spray is just the bees knees people!
I have been looking for a spray that gives my hair the right amount of wave without making it crunchy or wet looking.
This is perfect!
You can purchase it at most drugstores, and I picked up mine at Walgreen's.
And you know what?
They had a sale going on...buy one, get one free!
Sweet!
I picked up two bottles of my dream spray for under $10 total (regular price is about $9 each)!
Online it is currently listed for $6.64!!! What a steal!

I used this spray all week when we were on vacation!
Heck, I use it about every day at home too!
It is so easy to spray onto damp or dry hair.
Just spray, scrunch a bit, and go!




I just love to use this spray all the time!
And I think you will too :)

What is your favorite beauty find under $10?




7 comments:

  1. I still have yet to try this one....I love Not your Mothers sea salt spray! Im hoping to chop my hair this weekend and I will be able to use it more

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, how fun. Do you have to have semi wavy hair to begin with to use the spray? I keep reading about people using it, but no one ever says if you need wavy hair...my hair is stick straight so I don't see this working for me? Or do I use it after I've curled my hair...hmmm..??? But you're right, that was a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE your beachy waves!! I've tried TONS of different prodcuts, but my hair does not produce beachy waves!! So envious! Yours looks GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I sometimes let my hair air dry and it becomes a tad bit wavy. I think using a product like this will allow my hair to look more "styled". Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, I'm going to have to try this beach spray when we go to the beach next week! Your hair looks fabulous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such a great product! I'm with Erika..nothing seems to work on my hair :(
    Your hair looks beautiful!
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, I definitely need to buy some of that spray!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts