Slider

The Friday Faves | #5

Friday, February 1, 2019

Oh Friday, I am so happy you are here.
It's been another one of those odd weeks where our schedule is all out of whack due to snow days.
But the show - meaning work, mom life, etc. must go on!


This week on the blog I shared a few things I would never do,
and then followed it up with something I would never wear.


It's no longer a secret...I opened up about the new journey I recently started and the results so far.



Other favorites this week include...

X had a blast in his first indoor soccer game on Saturday.
He scored 3 goals!

We celebrated my dad's birthday on Saturday evening and I took 0 pictures :/
But fun was had by all and that is what matters!


X had his final basketball game of the season.


To say I am proud of X and these boys is such an understatement!
They started the season with only 2 out of 10 kids on the team ever playing the game before.
Our final game of the season only 6 kids were able to be there.
X and one other boy played the entire game.
They honestly played their hearts out.
I so wish they could have won just one game this season, especially this one.
They scored 36 points!
They hadn't scored 36 points in all of the previous games combined!!!
That is huge!!!!
They all improved so much and despite their record had a great time!


This right here makes me :)


I just wish I could follow those words more than I do!

I would love for you to join me and The Blended Blog on Monday for TBB Asks!
This month the theme is relationships.
Grab the image below and make sure you link your post up on Monday!


Looking forward to watching X play some more indoor soccer on Saturday,
the temps being slightly warmer,
and finishing off the weekend watching the Super Bowl!
Are you watching the big game on Sunday night?
Who are you cheering for?

Linking up with The Blended Blog, Andrea, Narci & Erika :)

Thanks for stopping by!
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. So glad you found a program that it worked for you! 8.5 inches is huge! Keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great week and I am so very proud of you! You deserve all things wonderful and happy!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts