Slider

Queen of Hearts | Style Link Up

Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Today I am sharing a few looks that are perfect for going from work to evening to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Similar Top
Spanx Velvet Leggings
Red Microsuede Booties


I picked up this tunic length top from Nordstrom a few years ago.
It can be easily dressed up or down and can be worn with leggings as seen above or tucked into jeans.
It is the perfect piece to have in your closet for anytime of year.

The velvet Spanx leggings are something I grabbed on a great Black Friday deal.
I have two other pairs of Spanx leggings and they do not disappoint!
You all know I am not a leggings girl, so for me to tell you these are a must have is huge!

I paired this simple all black look with my favorite red booties I picked up for my birthday celebration in December.
They add the perfect pop of color for Valentine's Day!

Looking to be a bit more color up top?
 You could easily change up the shoes and add a red, pink or even purple top.

Looking for something a little more casual?
How about this super cute heart sweater paired with some jeans?
Great option for school parties or just a casual dinner.
This is perfect for a business casual office paired with dress pants too!

Do you wear something festive for work on Valentine's Day?
Do you go out to dinner or stay in?

Head to The Blended Blog to see what Andrea is wearing for Valentine's Day and to link up your post.
Or share your looks on Facebook or Instagram and use #TBBStyle





Thanks for stopping by!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

9 comments:

  1. I keep hearing great things about Spanx leggings, it's obviously true! I like that sweater with the heart on it - cute!
    xo,
    Kellyann
    www.thisblondesshoppingbag.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Seriously, I don't like leggings typically but Spanx are amazing! I only got them when they have been on sale.

      Delete
  2. I truly think red is one of your best colors beautiful girl! I am crazy for those cool boots! I hope you have sweetest day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you friend! 😘 It is one of my favorite colors! Hope you are having a fabulous day too!

      Delete
  3. I really want to get a pair of spanx, but haven't hesitated because of the price...maybe they'll be on sale for the Nordstrom anniversary sale, hehe. That heart sweater is so darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I understand! All three pairs of Spanx were on major sale when I got them!

      Delete
  4. That sweater is so adorable! And how come I didn't know there were velvet Spanx?

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts