Slider

What's Up February & Style Link Up

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Happy Wednesday!
I took the last couple of days off the blog just because..and it felt great!
But I am back today and ready to go with What's Up February!!!




What we're eating this week...

Breakfast for dinner
Bunless Philly cheese steaks
Chicken sausage and potatoes
Taco Bowls
And probably going out this weekend


What I'm reminiscing about...

That sweet profile is already a few years old :(


I shared this bag earlier this month, but you must get one for yourself!
This collaboration only happens about twice a year.
Make sure you are following Rooted Leather & Little Mugshots for when they will be open for orders!
This is the perfect thing for you or as a gift!


What I'm loving...


The FWTFL program that I started at the beginning of the year.
It has seriously been life changing for me!
Head here to hear about my results thus far!


What we've been up to...

Anything and everything! lol!
Indoor soccer games, 


Birthday parties



Snow tubing with friends,


X went to his first Cleveland Cavaliers game





Bowling and dinner with friends




School Valentine's Day Party




The Kane Brown concert 



What I'm dreading...

Absolutely nothing :)


What I'm excited about...


My new Revlon One Step Hair Dryer and Volumizer.
I have only used it once with wet hair, and twice with dry hair...but I love it!
I have super fine hair that typically tangles 3 seconds after I brush it.
Round brushes usually aren't my friend either.
My hair gets so caught in them that I can be in tears trying to get it out.
I watched quite a few YouTube videos before picking this thing up.
Again, my hair is super fine so it doesn't give it a huge amount of volume.
BUT...my hair was SO SO shiny and smooth after using it!
I almost liked my hair straight ;)
Mic even said he has never seen my hair look like it did!
Crazy!
It is kind of bulky, but I think that feeling will go away the more I use it and get used to it.
It totally eliminates the need for a hair dryer and separate brush!
Honestly, I loved it so much I convinced the receptionist at our office to get one and I ordered one for my mom :)
Sure hope they like it!

This is after just washing and then drying my hair before heading to bed.
It is SO smooth and shiny!!!



What I'm watching/reading...


A Million Little Things of course!
If you aren't watching it you are missing out!
Also...This Is Us, The Masked Singer, and The Blacklist.
I'll start watching The Voice once they narrow it down a bit.

Reading much of anything has taken a backseat these days.
I can barely keep up with the blogs I love so much :(


What I'm listening to...

All things Kane Brown!



I also decided to give a couple podcasts a try.
Currently listening to Hello Baby with Angela & Matt Lanter,


and Whine Down with Jana Kramer.




What I'm wearing...

I ordered this super cute necklace from Apricot Lane and I love it!
It is my favorite quote/saying :)



I scored this super cute heart sweater on Amazon and it has been on repeat all month long :)


 I remixed a few ways to wear this combination of colors and patterns



I rocked this oh so 90's look to X's Valentine's Day party


 I received my new Ohio camo hat and have been wearing it every chance I get!


 And I rocked my new Metallica tee with some black skinny jeans, hooded faux leather jacket and some combat boots to the Kane Brown concert.


And I just wore this Hello striped sweater that I scored for $9 at Walmart!
It is the perfect sweater for Spring!



What I'm doing this weekend...

Looks like X will have a double header for indoor soccer this weekend.



What I'm looking forward to next month...

St. Patrick's Day!!!
Honestly, it is one of my very favorite holidays!
It must be a Cleveland thing!
Some schools even close for the parade...everyone you know is celebrating.
It's just a great day!



We even had a St. Patty's party last year!






What else is new...

I picked up these Sally Hansen INSTA-DRI Matte polishes and I am in love!!!
I always use the Sally Hansen polishes and these are just as great!


And I have a Disney Giveaway going on right now!
Head here to win a copy of one of these great movies for your family!





Bonus Question: What is your favorite board game to play with your kids?

We don't really play board games, but we do love playing UNO together!



Linking up with Shay & Sheaffer today!
And don't forget to link up your style posts with us at The Blended Blog today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

6 comments:

  1. I am loving your shamrock decor!!! Awesome! This is my kind of post - tacos and bowling!!! Yes!!!! Have a great day! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out the podcast. Thanks! laurensparks.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. So much incredible cuteness going on here! My favorite outfit of all of these is the buffalo plaid scarf with the chambray shirt, so cute girl! And the picture of you and X is just so precious. Tubing and bowling both sound fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, what a great month you have been having! All those outfits, you rock it lady. That is the perfect outfit to wear to the concert too. I had no idea your hair was fine, it always looks amazing. I have hair envy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The hair dryer looks fab, just what I've been looking for!

    Emma xxx
    www.style-splash.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts