Slider

Prime Time With Amazon

Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Amazon Prime has become my new best friend like everyone else!
So today I decided to share what I have been priming lately and link up with Tanya for her monthly Prime Purchases Party :)


Warning! I have quite a few items to share with you today :)
All items are things I have purchased over the last couple of months, so most should still be in stock if you are interested in them as well.



First up is Focus factor Kids vitamins.
A friend of mine told me about these a couple of years ago and I immediately ordered them for X.
He takes two every morning with breakfast.
If his grades in school, attention to his games 😜, etc. have to say anything about it....they work well for X!


Many of you know that I used to use Lash Boost from Rodan and Fields.
I absolutely loved it and got some amazing results!
I wasn't a big fan of the price tag though.
So when another blogger shared this dupe for a 1/4 of the price I had to give it a try.
Rapid Lash Eyelash Serum really works!
I have been using it for a month now and I think it is super similar to Lash Boost.
Bonus: It doesn't make my eyelids red like the expensive version :)

Another item I picked up just for me is this Michel Mercier Hair Brush for fine hair.
I have a lot of super fine hair on my head.
And it tangles SO easily!
This brush glides through my hair so well (wet or dry), and gets the tangles out without tugging on my head.
Love it!
They have them for all different hair types.

I quickly ordered these Nike Indoor Soccer Shoes when they were on sale for X :)


Mic gets headaches from staring at his computer screen or phone all day long.
So when he mentioned trying out some blue light glasses, I snagged these Men's Blue Light Glasses.
He loves them!
And no more headaches as of right now!

Since I am on my computer or phone all day as well, I just ordered these Leopard Blue Light Glasses for me to try out.


At the beginning of the year I wanted some new workout/active wear so I turned to Amazon to help me out.
All the items listed below are from the Amazon Essentials brand.
The quality and price of these items are amazing!
Amazon Essentials - Seamless Sports Bras 2 pack
These are great for low impact workouts.


I also snagged these 90 Degree Capri Leggings that have been all over social media.
They are great quality for $20!
Super comfy too if you are looking to just hangout in them ;)
I ordered my true size in all the active wear pieces above.

This Loose Knitted Sweater in tan and cream is perfect for work or dressed down for a more casual look.
It comes in black and cream as well :)
I sized up one for a looser fit.

Now onto my most recent order!
All but one of these items are arriving today and I can't wait to check them out/try them on!

I scored this Long Sleeve Zipper Turtleneck Pullover on one of the Lightning Deals.
I hope it is as cute as it looks!

The coin/disc necklaces are all the rage these days!
While I'm not huge into trendy things, I couldn't resist this Zodiac Disc Necklace.

Or this Gold Double Disc Necklace for $11!

I am also daydreaming of warmer temps, so I decided to order these Mid-rise Cutoff Denim Shorts.



And this Batwing Knit Sweater is the perfect transitional piece!

Now I may be jumping the gun a bit, but I have heard so many good things about Cupshe that I just couldn't resist ordering this Ruffle Bikini.


Now I think I need to order some sunless tanning products! lol!

So what have you been ordering from Amazon?
I would love to hear in the comments below.

Thanks for stopping by today!

XOXO ~ Vanessa

10 comments:

  1. Great finds! I have used that lash product and loved it. Once when it wasn't available, I ordered Lavish Lash and that is good too. Love the tan and cream sweater. Thanks for the review of the Amazon essentials items. So far I have found that the Amazon "house brand" like Amazon Basics is great quality! Thank you so much for linking up with Prime Purchases!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Tanya! I'll have to check out that lash serum as well 😊 Definitely impressed with the Amazon brand products!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Shelly! We'll see if I love it once it arrives and I try it on 😬😉

      Delete
  3. Those shorts are so cute! And I really would like to know about cupshe, I've heard such great things. Also when you do get it, let me know sizing, true to size?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a little worried about the shorts, but they arrived yesterday and I think I really like them! Lot of stretch to them 😊 I will definitely keep you posted about Cupshe and sizing when it arrives!

      Delete
  4. Going to check out that lash serum! I've ordered from cupshe before and had success!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For the price I think it works really well, but it does take a few weeks to notice a difference.
      Good to hear! Fingers crossed that suit fits!

      Delete
  5. I love those jeans shorts! Have you received them yet? If so, what do you think? Are they worth ordering?? I have a pair of those leopard print blue light glasses and they are wonderful! I spend all day in front of a computer for my job and those glasses have been a lifesaver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That ruffle bikini is really cute and those necklaces are pretty. My most recent Amazon order was a camo Bible cover and a pair of black flats.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts