Slider

What's Up May!

Wednesday, May 30, 2018

Linking up with Mel, Shay & Sheaffer for...

What We're Eating This Week...
Monday - We kept things super simple and traditional - Hot dogs, Macaroni/Potato Salad, and cupcakes!

Tuesday - I enjoyed breakfast out with some friends on X's last day of school :)
For dinner we are tried a Prep & Pared meal from Kroger.

Wednesday - We have a t-ball game, so we will probably just grab something quick.

Thursday  - Pasta

Friday - Out with friends :)

What I'm Reminiscing About...

The JT concert I went to with some wonderful friends earlier this month!
I have been to some amazing concerts, and JT is right up there in my top 5 for sure!
He seriously puts on an incredible show!

What I'm Loving...
That we have air conditioning!
I know it sounds silly, but live without it for a little while and you will be over the moon when you get to live in it again :)

What We've Been Up To...


packing/moving, 
I helped out at X's first field day at school,





What I'm Dreading...
Nothing at the moment

What I'm Working On...
Getting in beach shape! :/
Thankfully I am working from home this summer, so I have big plans to workout quite a bit in between making trades on the stock market ;)

What I'm Excited About...
That my Cleveland Cavaliers are back in the NBA Finals!
This is the fourth year in a row, and the fourth time against the Golden State Warriors :(
Fingers are crossed and lots of prayers will be said for my guys to come away with that trophy.

What I've Been Watching/Reading...
Playoff Basketball - Go Cavs!!!!
X playing Slither.io or some other game.

And X recently started watching DudePerfect!
Oh my goodness!
I can't look away either!
How do they do what they do???

What I'm Listening To...
I am obsessed with Kane Brown these days!


I heard this song from Lauren Alaina last summer in concert and I am so happy it is finally on the radio!


What I'm Wearing...
Anything to keep cool!
I swear we went straight from winter to summer temps and humidity around here!
UGH!
But I have also been joining Shelly @ The Queen In Between this month for her style challenge.
Check out my outfits from the first 15 days here.
And follow along with #momsrockmaystyle

What I'm Doing This Weekend...
I am heading to Columbus on Friday evening with friends for the Zassy's Treasures Summer Vendor Expo!
I can't wait!

What I'm Looking Forward To Next Month...
We just planned a water park day with friends,

a cookout with friends,
more t-ball games,
a girls only trip to Myrtle Beach (I have never gone anywhere with just girls so I am slightly nervous),
and then celebrating my niece turning 2!

What Else Is New...
We enjoyed a beautiful, but extremely hot wedding over the weekend :/
Love having this guy as my date for life :)

And X had his last day of school yesterday, so we are officially working and living life from home for the summer!


Bonus Question: What's Your Favorite Summer Salad?
I like simple salads.
Give me a basic pasta salad with Italian dressing, a few veggies mixed in, and maybe some pepperoni and cheese.

Another one I have come to love is Tortellini Salad.
Cook some cheese tortellini per instructions.
Add half a jar of cole slaw dressing and some chopped broccoli.
Chill for a few hours in the fridge.
Before serving throw some bacon bits on top and you are good to go!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts