Slider

How We...Transitioning Our Wardrobes

Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Joining Shay & Erika for their monthly How We....Series today.

Today's topic is Transitioning Our Wardrobes.
Honestly, I really don't change much from season to season.
I have lived in Ohio my entire life (with the exception of two months where I tested the waters in Florida - long story),
so I know that Mother Nature can easily give us all four seasons within the same week.
Sometimes we may even experience them in the same day!

With that said, all my clothing/shoes/etc. stay available in my closet throughout the entire year.
That doesn't mean I wear it all.
Once the temps stay consistently in the 50's I break out the sandals and lightweight jackets.
These Vince Camuto booties (I have the Target dupe not available) are currently on sale for less than $90!

I work in AC all day, so I still need layers to keep me warm.
Some days I may wear a lighter weight sweater, and other days I might through on a sleeveless dress shirt and my trusty denim jacket.

The only other item I start wearing more of is shorts.
JCrew Factory Chino Shorts are my favorites and they are on sale right now for $16.50!!!!

I still wear jeans and dress pants year round, but on the super warm days I rock shorts as soon as I get home from work. 

And that is it!
So if you are someone who loves wearing sweaters/cute jackets or would really like to get a lot of use out of your entire closet...I suggest moving to Ohio!
It really is nice here :)
And we could totally hang out then ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts