Slider

TBB Asks | May

Monday, May 7, 2018

Linking up with The Blended Blog for their monthly Ask Series.
Today it is All Things Entertainment!

1. Comedy or Drama?
Comedy
I can't wait to see Super Troopers 2! 


2. Fiction or Non-Fiction?
Non-Fiction for sure

3. Movies in Theater or At Home?
Neither
I can't stand to sit still for that long!
But if I have to choose I will watch at home.

4. Musical or Play?
Musical


5. Which meal of the day is your favorite to eat out?
Dinner
And don't think I am even considering ordering a salad unless it comes with my meal! ;)

6. Favorite Book ever read?
Bad as I wanna be by Dennis Rodman or any of the Tori Spelling books

7. Game Night: Yes or No?
I am down for playing games, but I can easily go without too.

8. Favorite Outside game to play?
I love softball, but I don't play anymore.
I would say I enjoy corn hole (most people can play it), or volleyball.
Honestly, I really like volleyball I just didn't really want to play it in school. 

9. Favorite TV Series ever?
Wow! This one is hard!
I would say the original Beverly Hills 90210 

and Friday Night Lights are tied for me.
#texasforever #rigginsforever ;)

10. Sitcoms growing up or Sitcoms of today?
I watched more sitcoms as a kid than I do today, so I guess I would say the ones from the past.

11. Miniature Golf or Bowling?
Hands down bowling!
I was in a league from about age 6 until I started high school.
I took those 4 years off, but I jumped right back in once I graduated.
I stopped bowling in a league right before our wedding (about 12 years ago), but would love to join again!

12. Favorite Movie Theater Candy?
Twizzlers or Junior Mints

13. How do you like your popcorn?
Lots of butter and some salt

14. 3D movies with the glasses: Yes or No?
Nope!
My Rx for my contacts/glasses is really weird so it makes being able to see out of those glasses almost impossible for me.
And when I can see I get motion sickness :(

15. Favorite Genre of books to read?
I am not a big book reader, but I do like to grab an autobiography from an actor/musician/athlete that I really like.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts