Slider

Affordable Trends | May

Wednesday, May 2, 2018


When it comes to fashion, it needs to be affordable in my book.
Would I love to buy some of those pricey items from time to time..sure!
But, I would also like to feed my family for the month.
Or drive to work and such instead of trying to walk there ;)
So I headed online to a couple of my favorite affordable retailers to bring you some On Trend items for Spring that won't break the bank!
I also tend to look for pieces that I can add to what I already have in my closet.

Who doesn't love a shift dress?
This striped one is super cute and would work well with most body types.
Currently on sale for $28 and comes in 3 other colors.

And how adorable are these gingham sandals???
They come in a chambray stripe option as well.

Or check out these gingham wedges!

Every girl/women (heck boys & guys too) need a denim jacket in their closet!
This one is super similar to one I already have in my closet!
And trust me when I say that the light wash will go with almost everything you own!

Want something a little less structured?
Old Navy has you covered there too!
Check out this denim button front jacket.

Not a fan of those gingham sandals above?
Check out this similar style in a solid (available in 4 colors).

While we are talking about sandals, look at this cross strap style available in 5 colors.
They are on sale for $15 right now!



I am not typically a fan of kimono's, but I really like this one.
Pay no attention to how horribly styled it is in this picture :/
Available in plus size as well.

I am always a fan of a fun pant!
These floral ones could be paired with a simple white tank or top and denim jacket.

Florals typically aren't my thing (it doesn't appear that way from this post), but I really like this off the shoulder romper right now too :)
This picture makes it look blue, but online it is listed as "mint".
It comes in a rose color as well.

This one looks cute as well!
Providing coverage in all the right places ;)

I love the look of these sandals available in black and the cognac below.

These are available in 4 colors and currently on clearance between $10-16.
So simple, yet I feel they bring a little something something to an outfit.


What affordable items have you found for Spring?
Are there any items you are on the hunt for?

Linking up with The Blended Blog today :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts