Slider

Last & First

Friday, May 18, 2018

Linking up with Erika, Narci & Andrea for...

 Man am I glad it is Friday!
This week I have been in a complete daze :(
Let me back up and you will see why!

We kicked the weekend off with X's last Spring soccer game of the season on Saturday morning.
I absolutely loved watching him play this year!
Hard to say, but I can't wait to watch him in the Fall!

Followed immediately by our first t-ball game of the year!
Our games are supposed to be an hour, but I swear this one went on forever!
Despite it being super long and humid, all the kids had fun :)

We flew home, showered, and X and I were headed north for the evening.
He got some quality time with my mom, while I joined my dad and step mom for the 2nd Annual Duck Races at the Amvets.

The rest of the weekend was a complete blur for me until about 7pm on Sunday.
I was exhausted!
But it was Mother's Day after all, so we headed to Outback to celebrate :)


Our Internet and TV service were scheduled to turn off on Monday, so we decided to make the switch to our rental that evening.
Since we decided to suspend our normal TV service during the remodel I am in need of a streaming option for the summer/fall.
#icantlivewithoutmysports
So I am looking for your input on what streaming services you use, what you like/don't like, etc.


 Isn't it amazing how sweet and heart melting our kids look when they are sleeping?
I had to take a picture to remind myself of this when he is whining ;)

 Eek!
My little guy graduates from Kindergarten next week!!!!
I can't wait!
They had pictures last week at school and look how stinkin' cute he is in the cap and gown!!!!

 I also volunteered this week at X's first school field day!
It was really more games than races and such like I did as a kid, but I think they all had a good time :)





And if you missed it on Instagram, I have been participating in Shelly's #momsrockmaystyle Challenge!

I posted a recap from days 1-15 here.
You can follow along with me @xtremelyv 

That is it for the week my friends!
Looking forward to another t-ball game this weekend and just getting more things packed up and moved.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts