Slider

Let's Talk | Entertainment

Monday, September 26, 2016

Linking up with Andrea & Erika for
The topic:  ENTERTAINMENT!!!!

Eek!
Any of you that have been reading this little blog for a little while now know that I am a TV junkie!
I could go on and on about all the TV shows that I have loved over the years, but today I am sticking with the ones I am currently watching.
#keepinitsimple

So I finally watched the first episode of This Is Us and oh my goodness is it good!
I am super excited to see where they take things.
Who else is watching?

The Blacklist has been my favorite show for the last few years.
I haven't been able to watch the first episode yet, so don't say anything about it yet.
Sorry!

I am not a huge Dancing with the Stars fan, but I do watch every now and then when someone is on there I don't want to miss.
This year there are a few, but the kid in me is rooting for Vanilla Ice :)

And then there are my guilty pleasures :)
Love, love, love Chrisley Knows Best!
This family is seriously funny!

And this one isn't for any of you who don't like profanity and such, but if you can handle it..oh my word this show is hilarious!!!!!
Mic and I stumbled upon it and we are hooked!

What other shows am I missing?

When I am not watching TV, you can usually find me listening to music.
Heck, X and I have nightly dance parties before his bath where we watch all our favorite videos.
#yesiama90sgirl
#andyesistillwatchvideos

Here are some of my favorites right now :)




What songs or artists are you loving right now?


1 comment:

  1. You've got great taste in music. Right now I'm binge watching American Horror Story. I keep hearing good things about This Is Us. Think I'll start watching it.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts