Slider

Broccoli & Tortellini Salad

Thursday, June 30, 2016

*Sorry for the delay! My post was set to go live at 5am and didn't :( *


We enjoyed this super simple and yummy salad at a friend's house recently, and then again at home.
Honestly, I am sure most of you have had some type of this salad.
Here is how I made it, and we gobbled it up!

You will need one 1 lb. bag of frozen cheese tortellini.
I used the Kroger brand.
 I had one of these Fresh Selections packages of broccoli from Kroger and used about half of it.
1 cup of coleslaw dressing - this is the exact one I used.

Directions are super easy.
Cook the tortellini according to the package directions.
Rinse with cold water and strain.
Place in a serving dish with broccoli, and add the cole slaw dressing.
Stir until coated.
Store in the refrigerator for about an hour before serving.
The only additional item I added was some bacon pieces as I served it, but that is totally optional.
Other recipes call for cooked bacon.
I just used what I had on hand...

And that is it!
Like I said, super simple to make, yet so yummy!

What are some of your favorite summer salads to make?

Don't forget to link up your #ThinkingOutLoudThursday posts below,
and link back to X-tremely V & Penny's Passion!








1 comment:

  1. That looks really yummy. I'm definitely going to have to make it soon. And it's simple enough.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts