Slider

Buds & Tomboy Life

Friday, June 17, 2016

Hello Friends and Happy Friday!
I am looking forward to celebrating the great dads in my life this weekend :)
But before we do that, let's recap this past week.

I saw this on instagram over the weekend and I immediately saved it to my phone!

These three are my favorites :)
I see many sporting events, vacations, etc. spent together in their future.

These boys are currently 4 1/2, so one minute they are the best of friends and the next they upset with each other over who gets to play with a specific toy.


Most the time they are pretty great together :)
My favorite t-ball players :)

While I was watching my favorite NBA team make history,
#diehardfan
#tomboyforlife
my favorite guys were next to me sleeping :(

Text pictures from our nanny are my new favorite too!
How cute is this guy and his dinosaur?

Feel free to check out the 5 Things I learned this week while your here :)

Linking up with Andrea, Narci, & Erika




No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts