Slider

#xvsdailylife2014 Week 18

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Day 127 ~ This boy is obsessed with popcorn like his mommy! :)
#nighttimesnack #eatsitbythehandful

 Day 128 ~ Push mowed without the self propelled option while sore and sick.
#greatworkout #buticantfeelmyarms #iamdying

 Day 129 ~ X loved his very first Superman ice cream cone :)

 Day 130 ~ I love this little guy to pieces, but some days the best part of my day is after he is asleep for the night.
#truth #sickmommy

Day 131 ~ Happy Mother's Day!!!!



Day 132 ~ I have no voice :(
#sickmommy

Day 133 ~ Spending some time outside with this cutie after work :)
The weather is SO nice!!

Happy Thursday!



1 comment:

  1. that picture of you two is just too cute! Funny, I haven't given my son popcorn yet, not sure why not...

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts