Slider

Healthy Life ~ Feeling Loved (Blog Edition)

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Feeling really loved these days in the blog world.
I was nominated by Carrie at A Lovely Little Wardrobe for a Liebster award.

Check out my post here from my last award.

The Rules...

  • Make a post about the award, thanking the blogger that nominated you.
  • State 11 interesting facts about yourself
  • Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger that nominated you
  • Nominate 11 new bloggers with 500 or 200 or less followers
  • Write 11 new questions for your nominees

11 Facts About Me

1. I was in modeling when I was younger, but got too involved in Cheerleading and Softball to continue.

2. Before I met my husband I had only been on one other date with someone that wasn't from my hometown.

3. I went to my very first concert when I was 8 years old to see Madonna with my dad.

4. No matter what anyone else says, I named my brother.
It was after Richie Cunningham on Happy Days :)

5. I can't wear black and gold together ever!
I am a die hard Cleveland Browns fan!

6. I could easily eat fresh popped popcorn for every meal of the day.

7. I have never been a fan of shopping.
I am one of the only people that can go into Target, walk around, and leave without buying anything!

8. My all time favorite TV series is Beverly Hills 90210.
I never missed an episode in all 10 years!
Close second is Friday Night Lights.

9. I despise all things soccer.
Well, except David Beckham.

10. I will never be a Ben & Jerry's fan.
I don't like to mix things into my ice cream.
Just some sprinkles on top from time to time.

11. I went to school to be a Radio DJ.


Here are the questions Carrie asked of me...

  1. Do you have a favorite Bible verse? If so, what is it and why? Unfortunately, I don't. 
  2. What is your favorite season of the year and why? Fall! It is the most beautiful season in Ohio hands down!
  3. What is your favorite color to wear? I love wearing navy and white together. It just works for every season. 
  4. What is your favorite book or magazine? I love magazines! My favorite one right now is People Style Watch. And I pretty much stick to any book by Tori Spelling :)
  5. If you could travel to any destination in the world what would it be and why? I took French in high school and have been in love with it ever since! I have always thought it would be amazing to actually go to France and just take it all in. The food alone sounds wonderful!
  6. Where and when was your favorite vacation? We went to Savannah, Georgia for our honeymoon and I loved it there! I want to retire there!!!!
  7. What do you like to do in your free time? Hobbies? I love to watch TV, workout, or read magazines if I actually have free time!
  8. What or who inspires you? My friends & family inspire me to be a better person and to take better care of myself. You only live once right?!?!
  9. Do you have a favorite restaurant or type of food? If money doesn't matter my favorite place to eat is The Melting Pot! If we are being more realistic I love Chipotle! But my favorite food has be french fries:)
  10. What is your favorite type of music and favorite artist? This is a tough one. I love all music, but lately I lean towards all things Country. Favorite artist is hard too! Maybe Brad Paisley or Eric Church. All time favorite is ACDC!
  11. Why did you start to blog? I started out just wanting some place to be myself. I had no idea I would find such wonderful friends!

Now instead of trying to come up with 11 more bloggers to nominate, I decided I want to hear from you...the readers of this blog!
Tell me 11 or so interesting things about you!!!

Can't wait to read them :)

And thanks again to Carrie for the nomination!
This blog world/community is pretty great!


1 comment:

  1. fan of shopping and not getting anything at Target? I don't think we can be friends any more :) Interesting about the radio DJ thing.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts