Slider

Let's Play Dress Up - Men's Edition

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

I was recently contacted by a Paul Fredrick representative to write about their new summer collection for men.
Mic wears dress shirts, ties, pants, and sometimes suits every day to work, so I figured this would be fun!






 Sailboats/Dots
gray/pink

I would love to see Mic in any of those ties!
Since he is a pastel guy, I think he would love that pink one!
Click here to see all the ties Paul Fredrick offers.





I am dying over that melon colored shirt!
I think Mic would be too! 
And that green gingham....I want it for myself! lol!
Check out the full collection of dress shirts here.





My absolute favorite of the summer collection is this suit below.

I would LOVE to see Mic is this suit!
He is tall, loves pastels, and wears these items every day to work!
This is perfect for him!!!!

And here it is in pink too!

Check out the entire collection of suits here and jackets here.

The best part about Paul Fredrick in my eyes....
They offer a pretty large Big & Tall section!
Just what this girl needs being married to a man that is 6'6" with a 38-39 in. sleeve length!

*Now through May 25th, Paul Fredrick is offering free shipping on all orders over $100*


What is your favorite from the items above?
Does your husband or significant other wear dress clothes to work? 


Thanks to Paul Fredrick for contacting me.
I was not compensated in any way to write this post.
All opinions are my own.



3 comments:

  1. Jared works in a factory so I don't get to see him dressed up too often. But when we does, OW OW!! ;) I love that melon shirt and the tie with it is amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Mike likes pastels, get him the pink suit!! :)
    I like that anchor tie as well.
    www.floralandfudge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts