Thursday, February 27, 2014

Keeping things simple

First, let me say Happy Birthday to the most amazing woman in my life! 
I am so blessed and proud to call you mom!
Love you!!! XOXO

Tomorrow is a big day around here!
2 Friday link ups and 1 great monthly link up!
Make sure you don't miss it!
Also, tomorrow is the last day to enter to win one of my two prize packs (valued at $100 each!)! 
If you haven't entered yet, do so today!




As for today...I am keeping things simple.

Linking up for 
Happy Kids, Inc.

Come join the fun!
FYI: You get extra entries for the above mentioned prize packs by following me on GFC and Bloglovin!
And tweeting about it too :)

Oh, and make you sure you visit Holly's blog to enter to win a $75 Target gift card! 
It has been great sponsoring Big Holly this month :)  



post signature

23 comments:

  1. I am a new reader. Thanks for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. new reader!! thanks for this fun giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. You are welcome! Thanks for joining me :)

      Delete
  3. New reader here! Excited to keep up with your adventures :)

    ReplyDelete

There was an error in this gadget