Slider

My Food Obsession (right now)

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Spring and summer always seem to bring new, lighter foods into our house and usher out the heavier, creamier stuff at the same time. I am more than ready to trade in recipes made in the oven or on the stove top for items cooked on the grill! I LOVE grilling food! Burgers, hot dogs, steaks, ribs, pizzas...you name it!

see recipe here

What are your favorite foods to grill?
Do you do most of the cooking in your household?


Another food item I always enjoy, but especially in the Spring/Summer, is Pickles! My snack as of late are some wonderful bread & butter pickles :) They have a bit of crunch, but yet still satisfy my sweet and salty craving. Perfect! Of course dill pickles are amazing too! Like when you get a sandwich at a restaurant and they serve it with chips and a nice dill spear :) That just makes my meal!



Do you enjoy eating pickles?
What is your favorite kind?


I could name a ton of other foods that seem to scream Spring or Summer...(watermelon, strawberries, iced tea, salad, hot dogs, etc.) but my absolute favorite would have to be Superman Ice Cream! I wait all winter to get my hands on some Superman ice cream :) I know it really doesn't have any flavor other than vanilla, but there is something about those colors mixing together in a delicious sugar cone that I just can't get enough of! And the best ice cream shop in town is officially open today! I might just have to stop by Jb's Drive-In Restaurant on my way home from work :)


What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Where is your go-to ice cream shop?



Until next time...

XoXo ~ V

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts