Slider

The Friday Faves #44

Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Friday!
Happy November 1st!
Happy Bring All Things Christmas! 😉

I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another round of Friday Favorites!

We kicked off our weekend celebrating my little brother's 37th birthday at Das Schnitzel Haus!
YUM!!!



It's always a good time when you mix family and good food in my opinion!
These two started taking pictures together and eventually started taking selfies.
So cute! #cousins



Saturday we turned on the Big Noon Kickoff and the crew was in Columbus for the Ohio State game.
Honestly, I don't really care where they are each week..I just love watching these guys together.
Especially Brady Quinn :)



We were surprised this week by being Booed!


And look at what is at my local Kroger...


Jen Reed @ The Sister Studio raves about these so I quickly grabbed a bag when I spotted them.
And they are so addictive!
Trying really hard not to devour the entire bag myself! lol!


In other news I had one other post this week #sorrynotsorry
It was time for What's Up October!
How is the month already over?
Either way you can see all the things that went on during October and what is to come in November :)



I also shared that our local high school boys soccer team won the District title last week.
Well, they just won again Wednesday night in the regionals!!!
Go LEX!!!
Fingers crossed they come away with another big win on Saturday!


And that is it my friends!
I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!
We have a 8 year old birthday party on the agenda, followed by trick-or-treat (rescheduled because of all the rain).


XOXO ~ Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts