Slider

What's Up October!

Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Happy Wednesday!
It is once again time to link up with Sheaffer and Shay for What's up Wednesday - October Edition!



What we're eating this week...

Monday - Pulled Pork
Tuesday - Taco Boats
Wednesday - Chicken Alfredo
Thursday - Pizza & Candy...It's Halloween!
Friday - Leftovers
Weekend - Out


What I'm reminiscing about...

Things are moving so fast these days with school, sports, work, etc.
I haven't had a moment to even think about the past! lol!


What I'm loving...

That we are finally seeing some of the bigger things being done at the house!
You can check out my mini update here :)



What we've been up to...

We kicked off the month with our annual trip to Minster, Ohio for Oktoberfest with friends!


Mic and I casually celebrated 13 years of marriage while running some errands. lol!


X was student of the week and loved every minute of it!


We finished up an amazing fall soccer season!



 Had lunch with X at school :)



Mic and I went to see Carrie Underwood and she was incredible!!!



I celebrated a friend and her little baby boy on the way :)


X had his final flag football game of the season on a high school field under the lights!
His team even came away in 1st place!



We met some friends to cheer on the high school boys soccer team at their District title match.


And they won in OT!!
Good Luck tonight against Bay!


We rounded out the last weekend of October celebrating my brother's 37th birthday!



What I'm dreading...

All the end of the year stuff for work, while still trying to enjoy the holidays, birthdays, etc.


What I'm working on...


Planning X's 8th Birthday Party!!
I need to find a place to have the party.
If you are local I appreciate any suggestions you may have :)


What I'm excited about...


The holidays!
We won't be back in our house, but I'm not letting that get me down!
I am ready to decorate and just soak in all the things :)


What I'm watching/reading...

This Is Us, A Million Little Things, The Masked Singer, Dancing with the Stars, Blue Bloods, The Blacklist

And this past weekend I was sucked into the Christmas movie black hole! lol!



And I am about to start the newest season of Schitt's Creek on Netflix! :)


What I'm listening to...

Not gonna lie...Christmas music!
It just puts me in a better mood!





And so many more!


What I'm wearing...

Boots, booties, jeans, sweaters, etc.
Yay for fall weather!


What I'm doing this weekend...

We are kicking things off on Thursday night with Trick-or-Treat!


We are celebrating X's bestie turning 8 years old!


This photo was taken just over a year ago...they look SO TINY!!!!

And I am getting things ready to decorate our tree!
Every year since I was pregnant with X (he was due December 3rd) we have put up our Christmas tree around November 1st.
We don't host Thanksgiving, so it gives us more time to soak it all up!


What I'm looking forward to next month...

Celebrating my grandma's 85th birthday :)

Thanksgiving - Food, Family & Football!!!

Christmas shopping! - I despise shopping honestly, but I love a good crowd! lol!
Every year I love going out on Black Friday just to be in the hustle and bustle of things :)


What else is new...

Super excited for X to get back to basketball practice and games in November!



Thanks as always for stopping by!



XOXO ~ Vanessa

2 comments:

  1. So exciting about the house!! I have obviously not stopped by in awhile :( X is looking so tall!! Hope you have a great rest of the week V!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy all the birthday celebrating! And my son is trying out basketball for the first time this fall and it's so fun :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts