Slider

The Friday Faves #43

Friday, October 25, 2019

Happy Friday!
I am so ready for the weekend!
Every night this week (including tonight) we had something going on, so I am looking forward to the rest of the weekend being pretty chill.

Linking up with Andrea, Narci & Erika for another week of favorites :)

I attended a baby shower for a friend on Sunday afternoon and everything was gorgeous!
And here are the only two pictures I took the entire time I was there...



Kelli did an amazing job as always with the decor, food, etc.
Looking forward to meeting Baby Boy Liersemann soon!


Monday night X played his last game of the flag football season under the stadium lights!
This isn't our high school stadium, but that didn't matter!
These kids loved every minute of being out on that field!


And they came away with a big win!
They ended the season in 1st place!





One last time...GO BRONCOS!!!!




Beyond proud of this guy playing two sports at a time!
He rocked his soccer season, and learned so much during his first season of football.

We ended our week watching our local high school soccer team win the district title last night!!!
Go Big Lex!!!
And shout out to our friend Pete (Lex Head Coach), you did an amazing job!



In other news....

On the blog this week I am giving away advanced screening passes to see Last Christmas on November 5th, at AMC Easton (Columbus, Ohio).
If you are in the central Ohio area head here to enter now!


Yesterday, I threw caution to the wind and rambled a bit about what is going on in my head lately :/



Thanks as always for stopping by!
I hope you all have a great weekend!


XOXO ~ Vanessa

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait for that movie to be released! What a fun sports week you had. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cannot wait to see that movie :-). Wish I was in Ohio to enter the contest LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like such a cute movie; I had not heard of it before.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts