Slider

What's Up November!

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Hello & Happy Thanksgiving Eve!
I'm linking up with Sheaffer and Shay today to recap the month of November!



What we're eating this week...

This week I'm keeping our menu super simple ;)
Monday - Spaghetti & Garlic Bread
Tuesday - Breakfast for Dinner
Wednesday - Steak & Potatoes at my in-laws' house
Thursday - Sunday - All the Thanksgiving goodness!


What I'm reminiscing about...


My baby is going to be 8 years old in a week!
I can't believe it!
Time please slow down a little bit!


What I'm loving...

All the fun times we have been having with friends!
We just went to our first Friendsgiving and had the best time!



What we've been up to...

Celebrating birthdays!



Cheering on the high school soccer team


Basketball practices



Celebrating babies on the way



What I'm dreading...

Nothing right now :)


What I'm working on...

Christmas lists!
I need to get things ordered ASAP!
This list is a perfect way to keep things in order.

Image result for christmas list


What I'm excited about...

Having the next 4 1/2 days off work to spend with family and friends :)
Bring on all the food, fun, football and more!


What I'm watching/reading...

I just finished Dancing with the Stars this week and I am SO bummed about the results :(
I still think James, Kel or Ally should have won.

Image result for dancing with the stars

Still watching This Is Us, A Million Little Things,
The Blacklist and Blue Bloods too!
I've also been adding in all the Christmas movies on the Hallmark and Lifetime channels.
And don't forget about All The Football!!!


What I'm listening to...

I started pumping the Christmas music since the week of Halloween and I haven't stopped!







What I'm wearing...

This super cute Bomber Jacket (named after me..EEK!),


Walmart is killin' it once again!
This tunic style sweater is currently just $10!!!



What I'm doing this weekend...

Getting things ready for Xavier's video game themed birthday party next week at the trampoline party,

Image result for game on

and watching two big football games on Saturday and Sunday ;)
Hyde Graphics shared this on Instagram and I thought it was pretty perfect ;)



What I'm looking forward to next month...

Oh my goodness! Everything! lol!
Celebrating X's 8th birthday
Basketball games officially begin
Heading to Cleveland to watch the Browns take on the Bengals
Friends-Mas!
My birthday
Christmas
New Year's
Yep, pretty much everything!


What else is new...


The home remodel/rebuild is going strong!
Everyday new things are happening which definitely puts a smile on my face :)


XOXO ~ Vanessa

1 comment:

  1. My daughter turned eight this year too. Eight is such a fun age!

    And once James was off DWTS, I lost all interest :(

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

© 2018 Vanessa Roberts